Thank You For Signing Up With AwwCrap! Pooper Scooper Service
PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO TO HELP UNDERSTAND SOME OF OUR POLICIES CLICK HERE
We have just sent you an email confirmation and login information to our client portal. We will also contact you to confirm your information and schedule a start date!
- You have enrolled in our subscription payment option.
- By far, the easiest way to pay for services
- Your card will be charged after the completion of the initial cleanup.
- We will send you invoices according to your billing option and billing cycle and your card will be auto-debited according to NET terms on your account.
- All initial and one-time clean-up payments are due within 24 hours. We will charge the card on file. If the credit card on file is declined you have 72 hours to have payment made in full. After 72 hours a $15 late fee will be applied.
- All invoices not paid within 72 hours, all dog waste will be returned and your account will be taken to collections.
- If your yard was skipped due to bad weather your next cleaning will be as soon as possible or on your next scheduled service day. Please note when it is skipped and cleaned on your next scheduled service day it will be in the amount of 2 clean-ups.
- If your credit card gets declined regularly we will change your account to PREPAID instead of POSTPAID.
- For all one-time cleanings and initial cleanings – we will bag the waste and place it in your dumpster. If no dumpster is provided, we will bag in black bags and place them on the curb for your local trash to pick up or next to the house.
- Your account will show you your scheduled service days.
- We often do reroutes so your service day could change. You will be notified of all reroutes.
- Missing scheduled cleanings – If we miss your scheduled cleaning due to snow, rain, high winds, *dogs out in your yard, or a locked gate, we will skip the cleaning and will clean your yard the next scheduled cleaning day. You will still be billed for that missed cleaning, due to the fact that the cleaning was missed due to challenges outside of our control. This bill will show once we clean your yard.
- If we miss your yard due to weather conditions, we TRY to make it up as soon as possible but most likely your cleaning day will be skipped and done on your NEXT scheduled service day.
- Every year our entire team takes a 7 day leave. One week during Christmas time and one week around the 4th of July. This is a period where we shut down completely and have our employee parties and time off.
If at any time, you have questions about your service or would like to change your card information or cancel monthly service, please contact us via the client portal, email, or phone.