Yard Sanitizer & Deodorizing
Yard Sanitation is a necessity for any animal-related yard & facility, whether you own a commercial dog boarding kennel, a doggy daycare and even if you are the average pet owner with a yard or dog kennel.
Our system combines an inexpensive and safe disinfectant/deodorant and the benefits of high-Pressure cleaning. The Sanitizer hose-end applicator delivers a metered stream of a chlorine-based disinfectant, calcium hypochlorite, which uses the same sanitizing principles as bleach but without the harmful side effects or the difficulty in use.
This is safe around animals and people. It does not require rinsing after application, is biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
EPA registered and USDA approved.
• Sanitizer solution effectively kills germs and bacteria within seconds! Sanitizer system is truly the best for YARD & kennel cleaning and sanitizing product on the market provides a clean and safe environment by killing animal pathogens, viruses, bacteria, and fungi. In addition, it is perfect for disinfecting dog and cat cages, play yards, portable kennels, animal dishes, kennel pads, and storage bins! This is utilized every day by veterinarians, vet clinics, veterinary hospitals, animal shelters, dog boarding kennels, pet care centers, doggy daycares, and animal breeders with extraordinary success.
The advantages are:
• Cleans and freshens
• Sanitizes: Pet areas - dog houses, dog yards, water bowls, dog crates, kennel runs, pet cages, cat condos
• Quickly cleans: Mops, scrub brushes, and doormats
• Reaches: hard to clean areas cracks, corners, and crevices
• Dog Play Areas: any type of ground cover including gravel, cement, wood chips or artificial turf
• Sanitizes equipment and facilities
Our system contains a highly compressed calcium hypochlorite solution which is more effective and economical to use than liquid bleach. Hypochlorous acid, which is contained in chlorine, is the key sanitizing agent used in the Sanitizing System. Hypochlorous acid is effective against the most dangerous pathogens including bacteria, viruses, fungi (such as ringworm) and protozoa, none of which have become resistant to hypochlorous acid.